REAL Wedding and Event CertificateRegistration Details
Program Dates: Nov 16th & Nov 17th, 2020.
Course fee: $595 plus HST Canadian Funds
This fee includes the following:
- 3 industry-professionals’ instructors for the entire duration of the 2-Day program upon successful course completion
- 16 in-class hours focused on Wedding and Event Management, Wedding and Event Design, Wedding and Event Florals and Decor
- Guaranteed volunteer placement for one month in select areas of the industry
- Writing materials (pens and notepads)
- Refreshments, snacks, and lunch will be provided
- A REAL Certificate of Completion upon successful course completion
In order to register, each individual must fill out their own registration form. If your form is received successfully, you will receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive this email confirmation, the form was not received. Secure your spot today and complete your registration below. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 48 hours of applying please send us a direct email to email@example.com or call at 289.236.1277.
Applicants must be 18 years of age or older with completion of a High School Diploma. Students are required to sign a form of commitment to The REAL Code of Conduct. REAL reserves the right to dismiss any student who does not uphold their commitment to full-time attendance and does not remain in compliance with The REAL Code of Conduct.
The fee includes a $150 non-refundable Registration Fee. The balance of the fee is due 14 business days prior to the course start date. Please note; If you have submitted a Registration Form, but have not sent payment, you will not be considered as registered.
Refunds, less the $150 non-refundable fee will be reimbursed within 7-10 business days only with written notice. If the course has started no refunds will be refunded. Send written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.