Become a Wedding and Event Planner
REAL Event Planning Academy ~ REAL~ offers an intensive 2-Day wedding and special events planning program that gives a hands-on experience into the real world of event planning. Work with experienced industry professionals to expand your skills and become a successful planner today!
You will learn the necessary skills to succeed in the wedding and special events industry. You will learn a successful Event & Wedding Planning system developed by industry professionals that will assist you in launching your career.
As a graduate, you will be equipped to successfully plan weddings, special events, and everything in between. In order to do this, the program will teach you how to manage the key elements of events including venue, menu choices, decor design, and floral design, costs, budgets, and much more. You will learn how to effectively design an event from beginning to end in order to meet the vision of your clients. You will learn the key indicators to consider when choosing venues, vendors, and how to problem-solve.
This program is ideal for anyone who is looking to build a career as a wedding and special event planner.
Wedding and Special Event Planning Course Designed by Rosemary, Ester & Linda
REAL Event Planners Academy Certification Course is a 2-day extensive course that will tell teach you how to become a successful wedding and special event planner. You will learn, among other things, how to plan, how to event design, how to listen to your client’s needs and wants. Our instructors have collectively been in the wedding and special event planning industry for over 40 years! Their expertise in event decor, design, marketing, contracts, and logistics, are second to none in today’s ever-changing industry.
Students can expect to:
- Achieve the expertise and approach that are highly valuable in this industry.
- Gain knowledge for Wedding and Event Planning systems that will empower you to work in your career.
- Participate in in-depth lessons on how to manage event design including floral and decor
- You will learn and understand all factors including but, but not limited to the itinerary, decor, menu choices, and floor plan design
- Intro to Wedding & Event Planning
- Project Management
- Event Logistics
- Visuals and Rituals
- What the Big Day Looks Like
- Group Projects
- In-class assignment
What makes REAL the right choice for you?
- Knowledgeable, welcoming, inclusive and supportive community
- Benefits from industry professionals with a combined experience of over 30 years
- REAL’s collective knowledge in business development
- Personable one-on-one connection and guidance
- Continued professional development post-course
- Opportunities to gain experience, and work within an established network of industry professionals
- Intense curriculum- Get started sooner!
Program held at:
Chateau Le Jardin Event Space
8440 Highway 27, Woodbridge, ON L4L 1A5
Day One Monday, November 16th, 2020 from 8:00 am- 5:00 pm*
Day Two Tuesday, November 17th, 2020, from 8:00 am-5:00 pm**
*Full attendance on both days is required to obtain Certificate of Completion